Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?

blu ray player software for mac
 on power dvd lg,blu ray player software,3D player,universal media player ...
blu ray player software for mac image



kingoftown


I have a PC, a Router, and a wireless Blu Ray player attached to my TV and router.

I downloaded software called VLC player, thinking I could use it to stream my desktop to the TV via the Blu Ray player. (I can stream stuff to it similar to a PS3) Its interface is somewhat cryptic, though.

I have no problem streaming media files, but how do I stream a live desktop?



Answer
I'm not going to Refer or something like that but I found a Great TV Software you can download Guys. I have now thousands of channels installed and my Windows PC and also in my Mac. Go to this Site and Download if you want: http://www.real-live-tv.com

Is there a player software can compatible with Mountain Lion?




Charlse


Is there a player software can compatible with Mountain Lion?


Answer
Of course, there are a lot, like VLC player, quicktime, Mac Blu-ray DVD player, media player classic, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment