Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?

blu ray player no signal
 on Denon DVD-3910 Underwood Mod | Audioholics
blu ray player no signal image



Ghost_Writ


I just bought the $69.00 Magnavox MBP5130/F7 Wireless Blu-Ray Player deal from Walmart's black friday sale. It says on the ad that it can stream netflix, but I can't figure out how to set it up. Vudu comes prepackaged, but not netflix. Anyone know?


Answer
u will have too go too the net flix site for the software then u will need to let your wireless internet receive the signal from the player!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!

What does it mean when they say a "tuner" is not included with a blu-ray player?




B-Nice


I am looking to buy a blu-ray player, and I am not too sure what kind of tuner whould be in one. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, the world of High Def changes too quickly for me. Thanks in advance, and I am sure I will have more HD questions in the very near future.


Answer
It means it cannot tune in uhf/vhf or cable signals. Shouldn't be a problem if it isn't a burner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment