Thursday, October 17, 2013

Will hotshield allow the internet to stream to my tv through a blu ray dvd player in Japan.?

blu ray player hulu netflix
 on Samsung-Smart-3D-Blu-ray-Player-WiFi-Smart-Hub-NetFlix-Hulu-Vudu-BD ...
blu ray player hulu netflix image



Scott


I am in the military stationed in Japan and I can watch tv shows through hulu with hotshield on my computer and I want to know if I buy a blu-ray dvd player will it stream to my tv. Will netflix stream as well?


Answer
NO only thru UR computer or cable

Are there any blu-ray players that have wireless and digital tuners?




Shannon


I am looking to ditch satellite service. I plan to replace with an antenna for local channels (my TV's do not have digital tuners) and streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu. I keep looking but do not seem to be able to find blu-ray players that have both wireless and a digital tuner. Any solutions welcomed


Answer
Nope.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will hotshield allow the internet to stream to my tv through a blu ray dvd player in Japan.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment