Friday, October 18, 2013

How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?

blu ray player at walmart
 on Sony Blu Ray Player Walmart Wifi
blu ray player at walmart image



Ghost_Writ


I just bought the $69.00 Magnavox MBP5130/F7 Wireless Blu-Ray Player deal from Walmart's black friday sale. It says on the ad that it can stream netflix, but I can't figure out how to set it up. Vudu comes prepackaged, but not netflix. Anyone know?


Answer
u will have too go too the net flix site for the software then u will need to let your wireless internet receive the signal from the player!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!

How can I stop my blu ray disc from pausing and not working?




Dwane


I bought a blu ray player from Walmart a month ago. I watch blu rays and DVDs on it all the time with no problem. But, on a particular blu ray ( Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 :-), the disc and player freeze and I can't do anything but turn it off. It's not like the disc is scratched because it is new. I was able to watch it with no problems on my friend's blu ray. What's up?


Answer
It has to do with the color of the discs and the laser type in you player. This is a common problem with the lesser expensive players, they do not always play everything. I bet your friend has a better quality player and that is why it plays there. Take yours back, get a refund and purchase better unit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment