Thursday, October 17, 2013

How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?

blu ray player blacks out
 on Samsung BD-E5900 3D WiFi Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) - Amazon.ca
blu ray player blacks out image



Ghost_Writ


I just bought the $69.00 Magnavox MBP5130/F7 Wireless Blu-Ray Player deal from Walmart's black friday sale. It says on the ad that it can stream netflix, but I can't figure out how to set it up. Vudu comes prepackaged, but not netflix. Anyone know?


Answer
u will have too go too the net flix site for the software then u will need to let your wireless internet receive the signal from the player!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!

How Do i get my sony blu-ray player, to sync up the audio?




coroner138


I bought a sony blu-ray player on black friday, and i can't get the audio to sync properly. i.e. the words aren't matching the mouths.... How can i fix this?


Answer
This usually only happens when you're running the audio through a receiver. Look for a "lip-sync" feature in the settings menu of your Blu-ray player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment