Thursday, October 17, 2013

Is there a Blu-ray player that I can switch my DVD player/amp with?

blu ray player 5 disc
 on DVD sales Drop Like A Stone As Internet TV Booms
blu ray player 5 disc image



Josh


I have a 5-disc DVD upconverter than came with my surround sound thus using it as an amp to connect all the speakers to. I want to switch to a blu ray player but then I have nothing to connect my speakers to. Just wanted to know if anybody knows which blu ray players (if any) act as amps for my 5.1 speakers, or if some do, can you link me to them? Thanks, I appreciate it.


Answer
This is the downside of purchasing a HTIB (Home Theater In a Box). You're going to have to buy a surround receiver...

Here's a decent one for cheap-
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2891509&cp=&sr=1&origkw=sony+surround&kw=sony+surround&parentPage=search

How can I play internet radio (Slacker, etc.), from my cell to my home stereo system? My stereo has a USB port?




pullagrav


My phone: Samsung Galaxy S 3

I have a stereo system with large speakers, an audio/visual control center which contains FM radio and all that jazz, and a Sony 5 disc cd changer attached. The Sony cd player has the USB port, but when I connect my phone to it, NO DICE. CD player reads "not supported." You'd think my SG3 with the latest version of Android OS would be able to handle this seemingly easy task...

The entire setup includes the control center, cd player, blu ray player, direct TV box, and of course a TV and the speakers for the radio/CDs. You'd think with all of this technology i'd be able to play Slacker or Pandora through that system and my speakers. Any help? I've had zero luck thus far with lots of research.



Answer
You user the headphone jack from the phone attached to aux in on the stereo either RCA in or Mini 3.5 jack in; you also need the appropriate cord in order to do this.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a Blu-ray player that I can switch my DVD player/amp with?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment