Monday, October 28, 2013

How do you play blu ray videos on Windows?

blu ray player wiki
 on Media Player Classic Home Cinema Blu Ray Cannot Render File
blu ray player wiki image



//John


I have no experience on Blu ray files and disk yet. I haven't bought a single movie in blu ray.
So I would like to ask, do I need a special media player to play blu ray movies downloaded from the internet? How about from a blu ray disk inserted into the disk drive?



Answer
Just as with DVDs, you must have a Blu-ray disc drive and the software to playback Blu-ray files.

You'd know your computer could play Blu-ray if it has the Blu-ray logo on the drive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blu-ray_Disc.svg

- Dominic

How do I know if my Sony DVD player (DAV-HDX285) can play High Definition DVDs?




steve


I would like to buy some DVDs that will only play on a HD DVD player (NOT Blu Ray), and it is a bit vague what is a HD DVD player. I have the Sony DAV-HDX285 with HDMI, so it seems like it might play HD DVDs. Anyone out there know for sure if my player is HD DVD playable? Thanks.


Answer
you should check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_DVD
since Sony was one of the companies that created the Blu ray format, i dont think ur product is compatible with playing HD DVD's, in fact im sure it is not compatible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you play blu ray videos on Windows?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment