Thursday, October 31, 2013

I just aquired a ps3 through a trade. what are the best ps3 exclusive games out there?

blu ray player trade in
 on Sony BDP-BX1 - Blu-ray Disc Player Specifications (2 pages)
blu ray player trade in image



mattp2288


I already have a 360 but my friend wanted a drumset so i agreed to trade for the ps3. even though I dont really need it. I already have a blu ray player which ill now sell etc. Anyway whats some good exclusive games?


Answer
HE GAVE YOU A PS3. Cool. lol
THere is Battlefield: Bad Company
GTA IV
Resistence 2
Um... don't know anymore that are exclusive

Is it possible to trade in a Xbox 360 for a PS3?




Rob


I have an Xbox 360 coming pretty soon, but I might have to get the P3. I don't want to press my parents to pay for xbox live every now and then. And the Ps3 has a built in blu ray player, which is good because we only have blu ray dvds. Can I possibly trade it in?


Answer
if you mean a straight up trade,one for the other,then no.you would need to trade in the xbox 360 and then add money to it to get a ps3.hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I just aquired a ps3 through a trade. what are the best ps3 exclusive games out there?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment