Friday, November 1, 2013

Will a downloaded blu ray movie work on a pc that doesn't have a blu ray player?

blu ray player for pc download
 on Download Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows 2.8.3.1193 - Full Version ...
blu ray player for pc download image



Jason


I was wondering if a pc without a blu ray player can play downloaded blu ray movies?


Answer
Yes, it can. You simply need a downloaded blu-ray file in your pc and a media player such as GOM or Flv.

How do I install a firmware update to my Blu-ray player?




Douche bag


Blu-ray player: Sharp BD-HP20

I wanted to watch a movie on it that released recently and it wouldn't play. It mentioned something about firmware updates online.

I am just curious how on earth I'm supposed to update my Blu-ray player if I download updates via the Internet?

Do I need to connect my BR-player to the Internet and my PC??? How is that done?

Thanks!
Or, do I need to burn the upload on a CD?

I can't even get the latest firmware to download properly... It's in .RVP



Answer
The easy way is to have it connected to the internet and turned on and go in the menu to update the firmware.
The other way is like your doing or you can use a usb flash drive and download it.

I'm sure that Sharp has someone that can tell you what ext. you need on the download




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will a downloaded blu ray movie work on a pc that doesn't have a blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment