Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What cables do I need for an internet connection from my Blu-Ray Player to my PC?

blu ray player ethernet connection
 on Samsung Smart TV & Blu-ray Players: Change App Regions | streambly
blu ray player ethernet connection image



Yankee in


What cables do I need for an internet connection from my Blu-Ray Player to my PC?


Answer
You need a direct connection to your router. If your router has only 1 ethernet port (which is probably already connected to the PC) then that port will have to now connect to a switch, your PC and Blu-Ray will then connect to the switch via ethernet cables.

Blu ray player only plays sound with a green screen when trying to play a blu ray movie. How do I fix this?




Lindsay


I have my hdmi cord connected from blu ray player to my tv. It is a vizio blu ray player.


Answer
May be you need to update your Vizio blu ray player software, How to do this check if your blu ray player have a ethernet or wireless connection read your vizio manual how to update, of course you need
an internet connection to update your player...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What cables do I need for an internet connection from my Blu-Ray Player to my PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment