Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?

blu ray player software for pc
 on ... Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software for Playing Blu-ray on Windows 8 PC
blu ray player software for pc image



kingoftown


I have a PC, a Router, and a wireless Blu Ray player attached to my TV and router.

I downloaded software called VLC player, thinking I could use it to stream my desktop to the TV via the Blu Ray player. (I can stream stuff to it similar to a PS3) Its interface is somewhat cryptic, though.

I have no problem streaming media files, but how do I stream a live desktop?



Answer
I'm not going to Refer or something like that but I found a Great TV Software you can download Guys. I have now thousands of channels installed and my Windows PC and also in my Mac. Go to this Site and Download if you want: http://www.real-live-tv.com

Do any blu-ray players let you search for movies on netflix by typing in the title of the movie?




bryan


I just got a blu-ray player that only lets me choose what to watch from my netflix instant queue. Do any blu-ray players have the option to search for a movie/tv show by typing in the title? I have a roku player that does this and it makes it so much easier to find the movie i am looking for.


Answer
It is not good idea to search blu-ray movies online, you'd better buy blu-ray dics and get a blu-ray player not the software on PC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment