Thursday, October 31, 2013

Where can I buy a replacement blu ray remote?

blu ray player remote
 on LG BD530 Blu Ray Player with Remote Manual | eBay
blu ray player remote image



Cameron


I lost my Sony Blu Ray player remote. The model is the S360, and I can't seem to find the remote anywhere. Not in stores and not online. I was wondering if maybe the PS3 Blu Ray remote would work for it, seeing as how they are both Sony, but on the back of the packaging it says "For PS3 only."

It won't let me play half of my movies because they can't be controlled from the player itself, it has to be done by remote control. D: Heellpp.



Answer
Yeah the PS3 remote wont work, it uses bluetooth. Maybe try a universal remote, try google-ing a remote compatable with your model of player.

How can I program my toshiba TV remote to control my blu-ray player?




Joe


I bought a Toshiba 22" flat-screen today with remote control model CT-90325. I bought a blu-ray player but the remote was missing. How can I program the TV remote to control the blu-ray to avoid the hassle of returning it or buying a new remote?


Answer
Joe, you need a learning or a remote that controls the other components or you will have to buy one.Look up the info online for the proper info,Both answers have good points.Either return it and be easy,or if there is a reason you cant,the info will be online if you have no manual.Or buy a cheap universal remote dude.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a replacement blu ray remote?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment