Sunday, February 9, 2014

Blu Ray Player and USB?




Jay


SO I HAVE A VIDEO ON THE USB AND IT SAYS IT CAN READ IT AND IT IS CORRUPTED. WHAT TYPE OF VIDEOS WILL IT BE ABLE TO READ.
EX:MP4,AVI,WMV,ETC



Answer
(.BLU RAY)

USB - Large File Playback on Blu-ray Player?




Sleepy


Hello! I am just wondering if it's possibly by any chance to put a large file, say.. 10 - 20 or so Gigabytes onto a USB stick and successfully play it on my Blu-ray player? I can currently play AVI - MKV - MP4 etc. Video's on it.. but I would like to be able to put a large very high quality file of those sorts onto my USB and hopefully there's a workaround for the 'FAT32' File system because it absolutely will not let me put any single files over 4GB onto it. If anyone that is knowledgeable on this subject could help I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you very much in advance!

-B
The movies that I would like to watch, most are compressed into one viewing file.. also, "yes" doesn't help.. I would like to know how..



Answer
DVDs and Blu-rays don't have just one large file they have a series of files




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blu Ray Player and USB?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment