Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How to get Blu-ray on my new 27-inch iMac?




Looooouiss


Apple's new iMac all-in-one desktops impressed me, especially the massive 27-inch model. But I am left wondering what happened to the Blu-ray drive option.


Answer
Can your Mac has Blu ray drive? If you, then you just need download Mac Blu-ray player.
If your Mac lacks a Blu ray drive, you need to get one first.
http://www.macblurayplayer.com/how-to-play-a-bluray-disc-on-mac.htm

Blu Ray update firmware?




tmurph9903


I have a memorex Blu ray player that i got for christmas. When i tried to watch Horton Hears a Who, however, it said i needed a firmware update to watch..

i tried several times to download the firmware on to a CD-R disc and put it in the player, but it never worked. Can somebody help? Is there any way Memorex would send me a CD with the firmware already on it?

i have a Mac.

thank you..



Answer
Well, i dont have a Memorex blu ray player, but i have a Sony. when you download the firmware, you cannot burn it to a disk as a data CD, you have to do the Burn Image option in your burning software. i just did this yesterday with my Sony, so it should be the same with Memorex.

Sony offers that you can request a free firmware CD via mail, so i'd imagine that Memorex does too, contact their support.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get Blu-ray on my new 27-inch iMac?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment