Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How do I program the remote for this Blu-ray player?




Wolf


I recently got a Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray player. I noticed the remote for it had a section on it of buttons for your tv. How do I program it for my tv? I can't find codes, or instructions anywhere.


Answer
Go to this website and download the operating manual in pdf format.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support/Video/DVD-Recorders-Players.75417

How can I program my dynex blu-ray control to my samsung blu-ray player?




Dan


I bought a dynex blu-ray control on amozon and dnt know if I can use it on my samsung blu-ray player. Trying to use this control cause I lost my original control so if anyone can help me I would apreciate it?


Answer
Return it. Nobody's Blu Ray remote will work with another brand's Blu Ray player, despite the fact that they may operate TV's or other devices. Buy a universal remote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I program the remote for this Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment