Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What does it mean by optional blu ray player on my laptop?




Sally


i just bought a dell inspiron 14 t4200 laptop and its amazing but i was just wondering on the setup guide is says plays or burns cd's, dvd's, blu ray discs (optional) so what does that mean? does it play them or do u have to buy something to make it play them


Answer
It means you would have to go to Dell, and customize that Inspiron 14 so that it included a Blue Ray player.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/notebooks/laptop-inspiron-14/pd.aspx?refid=laptop-inspiron-14&s=dhs&cs=19
Scroll down and look at the three featured systems. Notice the green Build It Your Own Way button. Click that, and begin to customize your Inspiron 14. You will note that you can choose to have a Blue Ray drive in the unit. So the Optional notation, is just to let you know that is is POSSIBLE to play Blue Ray discs on an Inspiron 14, if you have purchased an Inspiron 14 with a Blue Ray player.

end of line

External blu ray player?




shazee


I have a toshiba 15.6 inch laptop with an I7 quad core with a speed of 2.4 Ghz and a turbo boost to 3.4 Ghz. It has 8gb of ram intel HD 4000 graphics I wanted to know if I could add an external blue ray player via USB so I could watch blu ray DVDs on it. If I can then which blu ray player is great for the money that is compatible with my laptop
How do I check if my laptop can handle 1080P resolution ?



Answer
Most USB Blu-ray external drives will work with most PCs/laptops. Your only concern will the the native resolution of the laptop screen. If that screen supports 1080 then you should be OK. If not, you're wasting your money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does it mean by optional blu ray player on my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment