Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How do I update my Blu Ray player?




Heidi K


I bought The Haunting in Connecticut and my Blu Ray player needs to be updated in order to play it.


Answer
Most Blu-ray players allow for you to update them by downloading the update on a computer and burning it to a disc. The disc can then be inserted in the Blu-ray player and allow it to update. Some Blu-ray players have Ethernet ports on them that will allow for automatic updating via an internet connection. Others have usb ports that will allow for you to download the update and place it on a usb flash drive.

regardless of how you get the update to the Blu-ray player, the update should be available for download from the manufactures website.

What Formats Can Blu-ray Players Play?




Psychopath


I have a friend who burned the entire Doctor Who show from beginning to last episode, and at one point I was watching them on my xbox, but the earlier episodes seem to be in AVI file format. He said his family watches them on their Blu-ray player, and I was just wondering do all Blu-ray players play ordinary file formats or do you have to have a special brand or model and if so what brand/model?


Answer
All Blu-Ray players can play Blu-Rays, DVDs, and audio CDs. Most of the players from big name brands can also play other formats including AVIs, MP3s (for music), Photo CDs, VCDs, etc. Just check the specs or look on the box and it'll be spelled out.

But compatibility with these other formats may not be 100%, especially for formats that have a lot of variation such as AVI - for instance AVI can use one of dozens of different video and audio formats, and you can't expect a player to be able to handle all of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I update my Blu Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment