Sunday, February 9, 2014

Is this normal for my television to do?




inflatable


Okay so I have a 32" LG 720p and when I watched Jennifer's Body on Blu-ray, I noticed like white lines at the black of the screen flickered. This happened about three times during the movie, mostly the beginning. Now, this is not the first time. It also happened when I watched Harry Potter 6 on Blu-ray. And yes, I did update the firmware. Is it normal for this to happen? Also, when I was watched JB on Blu-ray, like in the middle of the movie, randomly the screen reads "open/close" and the disc is ejected from the player. Now THAT was the first time that happened. Am I experiencing technical difficulties here? By the way, the Blu-ray player that I have is Samsung.


Answer
Contact Samsung. Your unit is defective. Emphasis on the open/close error as it is not reading discs correctly.

How can I play movies in HD on my tablet?




jdblick100


I have just purchased a Sony Xperia z tablet running JB 4.2.2 I have downloaded a number of highly rated video players (VLC, MX, mobo, superplayer) and HD movies I've transferred onto my device all look like badly compressed 360p youtube videos, despite all the players stating they can play in HD. I must be doing something wrong because Netflix looks great, however I can't see any settings to change quality, and I realize that this sounds completely stupid.

I can't seem to play foreign films with subtitles either, or select language on dual audio files. Are these functions disabled on the free versions?



Answer
Ok dude not totally sure but what format(video codec) are they, they need to be supported you cannot plug a blu ray into them(not suggesting you are) it will need to support MPEG-2, MPEG-4 High Profile AVC, VC-1 at full hd. Suggest you convert vids to a fully compatible format, which the pc suite should do,or via third party software only guessing, hope you get it sorted




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this normal for my television to do?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment