Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Can a wifi enabled Blu Ray player with applications access them without a smart TV?




Daniel Sta


I have recently decided to purchase a home theater system/Blu Ray combo that is wifi enabled and has Netflix/Pandora/Youtube applications on it. I am also going to get a new TV but i don't really want a smart TV seeing as how they're a lot more expensive than regular LCD 1080p TV's.

I'm just wondering whether i need a smart TV in order to access the applications online, or if i can just connect to my wifi and the Blu Ray player will be able to use all of the applications by itself.

Also, i don't need full internet access on my TV, i was just hoping to use the applications that were already on the Blu Ray player like Youtube.

Thanks!



Answer
Just connect the blu-ray player to the TV, The blu-ray will do everything. The TV doesn't have to be Internet capable at all.

Does Slacker Radio have applications on blu-ray players?




Brian R


I'm thinking about getting a blu-ray for my HDTV and i need to know if any blu-ray player has this, i'm not the biggest Pandora radio fan so please help :)


Answer
Yes.

http://www.slacker.com/everywhere/home_services/sony/bluray.jsp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a wifi enabled Blu Ray player with applications access them without a smart TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment