Sunday, February 2, 2014

is there a blu-ray player recorder?

Q. did they make a blu ray player that can also record tv programs onto a blu-ray disc and then play it back in 1080p HD yet


Answer
I'm sure there is a device somewhere in the world that can do this, but at this point it would be really expensive. With stand alone blu-ray players just barely getting below the $300 mark, a recorder would be double or triple that price at minimum.

Closest I could come up with would be a Computer with a HD tuner card in it and a Blu-Ray burner. But no stand alone unit I know of does this.


WAIT... I was wrong.. Sony has a few out. Starting at $1,000 I might add... http://gizmodo.com/5044710/sony-has-blu+ray-recorder-frenzy-six-new-models-with-hdd-recording-too

blu ray burner/recorder?




Jake


i'm getting a PS3, and it has a built in blu ray player. i have a macbook and it has a superdrive (it can burn CDs and DVDs), but what i wanted to do is make blu ray discs because they'd be better than the DVDs. is there anyway i could do either of the following:

1. get an external blu ray burner/recorder that would work with my macbook?
2. burn the DVDs from my macbook and then convert them into blu ray discs with a blu ray burner/recorder?

thanks.



Answer
I don't believe that there is a blu-ray burner that will work with any apple products yet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is there a blu-ray player recorder?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment