Saturday, February 8, 2014

Why isn't my Blu-Ray Player working?




Veronica


I have a Sony Blu-Ray player and my TV is a Samsung. When I plug it in it's fine and when I play a DVD everything is fine. But when I put in a blu-ray disc, there's something like static on the TV screen.


Answer
First thing to try is what is called a firmware update. A unique aspect of Blu Ray players is that they require downloaded updates - which is why they have an Internet connection (older players required you to download data on the computer, burn it to disc, and insert the disc into the player). If yours is an older unit without Internet, this may be what you need to do. If in doubt, check the player owner's manual if you have it, or do a Google search for it using the player model followed by "owners manual".

Other possibility is indeed a failure of the player. Brands are cross compatible, so this is indeed an issue with the player. Do the update first, then replace the player if that does not fix the problem.

Can I use a google tv blu ray player with timewarner cable?




Roger O


I was thinking about getting it. Not sure if it will work with dish only so i thought i'd ask. Does it give you access to the guides and videos without dish? Or is google just a partner with dish for fun


Answer
I believe you can use google tv blue ray player with time warner cable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why isn't my Blu-Ray Player working?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment