Thursday, February 6, 2014

Can you watch Blu-Ray Movies on a MacBook?




Person





Answer
The only way you can get your bluray movies to play on your macbook is by using a Pc to rip your bluray disc to file... Then move the file to your mbp... Then install latest version of VLC-player and then voilà! Should look really good!

Is there a way to play Blu-Ray discs on my MacBook Pro?

Q. I just got The Social Network (IMO one of the best movies ever, JS) and it's Blu-Ray and the only way I know of is playing it on my Blu-Ray player but I want to play it on my MacBook Pro. I tried it earlier but it rejected the disk... can I download some sort of (SAFE, NON-VIRUS GIVING) software to play it?


Answer
Nope. Blu-Ray discs may look similar to DVDs but they are different at the microscopic level. No regular DVD player can play them, even if there was software to do that.

Plus, no Apple products have Blu-Ray drives, only DVD drives.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you watch Blu-Ray Movies on a MacBook?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment