Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Does the new Xbox 360 Slim come with a Blu-Ray Player?

Q.


Answer
hahahahahahahaha

also ive been trying to check my email with my xbox is there some kind of internet browser to which i can do this? thanks

Should I get a PS3 Slim or a standalone Blu-Ray player?




xN7 SNiiPe


I already have an Xbox 360 with Xbox Live and I was just wondering how the Blu-Ray player is on the PS3. I want to start watching in Blu-Ray now and the PS3 seems like the best for what it does. I can buy exclusive games for the PS3 and play them and play Blu-Rays on it as well. Along with future firmware updates it seems like the PS3 is the best to get? Is there really a quality different between the PS3 and a regular Blu-Ray player?
I want sound quality as well. I have a good 7.1 system in my room with a good Onkyo receiver. Does the PS3 support the good audio specs or should I go for a standalone for those?
I already have 3 HDMI cables that I do not use but I keep when needed. I originally had planned on getting a ps3 but if the quality is significantly different then I will not get it. So the PS3 overall is the best choice? I can get the 250gb slim on ebay brand new for $265...



Answer
Get the PS3. It has all the required features to enjoy the latest 7.1 Surround, it can be updated with newer Blu-Ray features via firmware, and the Cell Processor processes sound better than most of the available stand alone players. All with a retail price of less than $400 (for current models).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the new Xbox 360 Slim come with a Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment