Tuesday, February 4, 2014

why are there no univeral remote codes available for blu ray players?




Stovitch


I have a Samsung BP-1500 blu ray and I can't find a remote code that will control it on my all in one remote.


Answer
I just checked the database and the BP-1500 is supported by the The Logitech/Harmony remotes. This includes anything from the 510 series up. NOTE: Blu-Ray players are currently listed in the DVD Player section in the Harmony database, so have a look there.

You can find a complete list at the hyperlink below:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/&cl=us,en

Logitech/Harmony maintains an on-line database of over 5000 devices and is updated weekly. The remotes comes with bundled software that allows you to connect to the Internet, download new IR codes and transfer them into the remote over an included USB cable.

I picked up the Logitech 550 a few months ago and only wish I would have bought it sooner. I even found codes for my Comcast DVR and a rather obsecure component switcher device. I can power everything on with a single touch and I can setup unlimted macros.

What is the remote code for a Dynex Blu-Ray player?




Valentine


I'm trying to set up my 1056B01 remote from Time Warner to work with a DX- WBRDVD1 Dynex Blu-Ray player but I can;t seem to find any code that works. I've been on the Dynex website and couldn't find it there. Any of you guys know the code or how to set it up?
Thanks



Answer
Try Insignia codes as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why are there no univeral remote codes available for blu ray players?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment