Monday, March 17, 2014

Anyone know any good blu ray player that can play movies via USB/flash drive?







I have a Sony Bravia LCD TV but it has no USB port. I would love to watch some of my .avi file movies from my hard drive on my TV. I have heard of some blu ray players that have a USB port and can do this. Does anyone know of any good ones? Could you please let me know which one? (the name and model) Or possibly a link to it on amazon would be great, thanks!!


Answer
blu ray player that can play movies via USB/flash drive

Samsung BD-D5300 Blu-ray Disc Player (Black)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N85YAQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=prom_day-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004N85YAQ

Samsung BD-D5700 Blu-ray Disc Player (Black
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N85YB0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=prom_day-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004N85YB0

Can you add USB hub to Blu-ray player?




Fred


I have LG BD640 Blu-ray player. Can you use a computer USB hub to connect to it?


Answer
I f you mean can you connect the pc to the player to fiddle with NO...

If you mean can I use the hub to connect multiple usb drives to the player than yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know any good blu ray player that can play movies via USB/flash drive?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment