Saturday, March 22, 2014

Blu ray player for vista 64?




Dancid


I swear to god I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a blu ray player. My disc drive didn't come with software of course. I'm not going to pay for software considering I have a ps3, but am not always, in fact rarely able to use it. Does VLC player have some plug-in now that I'm unaware of now? or some other simple, yet versatile, freeware that I don't know about?
yeah I was wondering about nero, am I going to have to get an add-on? meaning will I have to pay for it? I hate getting crack software. Torrent link would be appreciated to a good copy. Thanks in advance



Answer
do you use nero
this comes with blu ray software included
overlooked by meny a user

Er...Blu Ray Freeware for Vista?




llama


'Ello, people. Is there a Blu-Ray player software that works for Windows Vista that's free? As in, I don't have to pay a cent to get it, nor to get anything required to get it?


Answer
There are no free players for blu-ray or hd-dvd for Windows. Both players require licensed (royalties) drivers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blu ray player for vista 64?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment