Thursday, March 20, 2014

Will xbox 360s have blu ray players on their next console?




fireflame3


I want a blu ray player but I also want an xbox. Will microsoft make an xbox with a blu ray player or should I get a ps3? I'd rather have an xbox because my friends have them and it has better online gaming.


Answer
Very unlikely, blu ray is Sony, and xbox is Microsoft, your gonna have to choose. Or buy a blu ray player separately later.

Which of these game systems have the best blu ray player. PS3, PS4 , or Xbox One?




Michael


1. Which of these games systems have the best blu ray and dvd video quality.. The playstation 3, playstation 4, or Xbox one

2. Does the quality in video and sound remain the same with all three or is there a loss in quality (resolution, sound, aspect ratio etc...) in any of the systems

3. Why and what are the differences

4. What is your recommendation?



Thanks



Answer
I've recently bought a PS4 and I've owned the PS3 (first slim edition) for a long while now. Out of my own curiosity to see which bdp (bluray disc player) had the best performance, I popped in the lord of the rings 3 and watched the same scene over and over again. The PS3 looked sharper. I'm not sure why that was. I could not understand why the older device played blurays better than the newer bdp. One reason I can think of is that the PS3 does have MUCH more Video Playback settings than the PS4 which I can only recall it having a 1080p/24 playback mode, but that was about it. Maybe it was that? I do not know. There have been a bunch of firmware updates that have happened since I ran that test and maybe one of those corrected the performance of bluray playback, however I'm sticking with the PS3 for my bdp. Not to mention the PS3 can play my 3D blurays and the others cannot. Keep in mind that from what I've experienced from the PS3 and the PS4, both have fan noise that can sometimes be a distraction. I'm not sure how fan noise is on the Xbox One as I do not own the Xbox (and have no plan to due to my own personal reasons) but I know that it supposedly has good ventilation but does have some fan noise as well (pretty much every gaming console has fan noise these days). As a console, I'm recommending the PS4 due to the actual Hardware that's inside. I believe fancy User Interfaces is something that can be improved or added later.

At this point, I would rarely recommend the PS3 since it is no longer Next-Gen, unless you've never played one before and want to play the excellent library of games on the PS3. Last thing: If you want a good stand alone bluray player, check out the Panasonic BDT-230 or Sony BDP-S5100. Those are good bluray players and have 0 fan noise.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will xbox 360s have blu ray players on their next console?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment