Friday, March 21, 2014

Samsung working on a patch to allow its blu ray players to play Avatar?




gotta_kill


Just bought a Samsung BD C5500 less than a month ago. I put the blu ray version of Avatar in and kept getting this red screen of death stating that my player needed an upgrade. So i did this, and it still says that i need an upgrade. From what i read on this forum, Sony is having the same types of issues and is allegedly working on a sort of patch to download to possibly correct this issue. Anyone know if Samsung is working on any similar patch? The DVD works fine, and looks pretty damn awesome, but i'd really like to watch it on blu ray, since i have a blu ray player. Pretty frustrating.


Answer
Return the blu-ray player and blu-ray disc and wait until this technology is better established.

Seriously, it's utterly ridiculous that you have to worry about upgrading your movie player everytime a new movie comes out. We don't have to do upgrade our microwave oven every time a new TV dinner comes out in the freezer section do we?

We didn't have these problems with VHS and didn't have nearly the same problems with DVD. If I bought a blu-ray player, I'd expect it to play blu-ray discs. If it can't...it must be defective.

I will be buying a Blu-Ray player...will it work on my TV?




Dobby


Hey, I have a Sansui 19" TV. Here is all of the info on it, if that helps: http://www.sansuiproducts.com/televisions/hdlcd1912-lcd-tv-s-series-19.html

So, I have no idea if the Blu-Ray player will work on it. I have a DVD player connected to it right now, but I've been wanting a Blu-Ray player for a long time.

Thanks for helping!



Answer
Yes, your blu ray disc player will work on this tv, it has an HDMI cable input. The blu ray disc player have HDMI output, just purchase an HDMI cable and connect the blu ray disc player on one end and the tv on the other end. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung working on a patch to allow its blu ray players to play Avatar?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment