Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Can I burn a Mkv/hdx264 to dvd and play on blu ray player?

blu ray player mkv
 on ... 1185 HD 1080p Network HDMI MKV H.264 Blu-ray ISO TV Media Player
blu ray player mkv image



Messenger


Can I burn a Mkv/hdx264 to dvd and play on blu ray player..Just to save money on discs because blank blu ray disks are so expensive. Looking to purchase blu ray player that plays mkv/x264 etc. any experience.


Answer
Yes, you can. But not sure the quality would be as good as you expect/source video.
Besides, do you confirm your blu-ray player supports playing a DVD (as I know, most blu-ray players do support DVD playback, too).
You can use a freeware named Any Video Converter to burn the MKV video file to DVD, it should not take much time for the burning process complete. If you find the program cost too much time for the burning, then I advise you could convert the MKV to MP4 firstly, then burn the new MP4 file to blank DVD disc, that can save some time as per my experience.

Can you watch movies on a samsung blu ray player from an external hard drive?




John


Yesterday I bought a samsung blu ray player and I can watch .avi and .mkv movies on it from a flash drive but wondering if I can do the same on an external hard drive if i format it in fat32 mode.


Answer
I'm not too sure as the external hard drive might be needing more power through the USB port than what the player can supply. Flash drives don't have moving parts so they require less power. You can try it though.

However, if it's a 3.5" external hard drive then there will be no power requirement problem as it has it's own power adaptor similar to that of a laptop's charger.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I burn a Mkv/hdx264 to dvd and play on blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment