Saturday, November 9, 2013

What kind of package do I have on Comcast?

blu ray player hbo go
 on Ray Donovan TV Listings and Information Page 1 - BWWTVWorld.com
blu ray player hbo go image



Lily


I have Comcast and I would like to know what kind of package I have on it. I have disney channel and disney channel HD. I also have HBO. I'm asking this because I found Disney Junior, but it said I wasn't subscribed to it? WHat kind of package would I need for Disney Junior? Thanks!!:)


Answer
You have a rip-off package. Call comcast with your question and get a real answer instead of using this forum.

My real answer is this: Comcast is ripping off everyone who is not streaming content to their tv. A cheap way to stream is through your wifi capable blu ray player or from streaming players like Apple TV, WD Live, or Roku boxes. Right now I pay $21.00 a month for Comcast to keep my local and public channels on. If you want to do as I did, disconnect the cable coming in from the wall to Comcast's box, and connect it directly to your tv. Voila, now you have your local channels (plus a few more) in HD, whereas Comcast would love to charge you up the butt for ANY Hi Def channels. Seriously, streaming your choice of content is the only way to go. You need HBO and Disney? It's out there for free, all you have to do is put it on the tube.

P.S. No more enduring 16 minutes of commercials to an hour of programming when you stream your own content.

How do you get HBO go on a onkyo Blu-ray player?




Pcons





Answer
First off you must have a cable or disc network provider and also pay for the HBO service. But your blu ray disc player will only streamline movies from netflex etc. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of package do I have on Comcast?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment