Sunday, November 3, 2013

Videos not available on youtube app on my Blu ray player?

blu ray player skipping
 on ... in Image not available To view this video download Flash Player
blu ray player skipping image



Josh Korga


Ok, so I have a Youtube app on my blu-ray player and every now and then it will say a video is unavailable and it will be skipped, does anyone know if this a copyright thing or something I can fix?


Answer
It is a copyright issue. Most likely the video contains copyrighted content that was not owned by the video creator.

The reason (if you're interested), is your Blu Ray player might not be able to serve you advertisements in the way that watching the video on a computer would, and that is why YouTube blocks it. Simply put, the copyright owners want to make money off of their content.

So no, unfortunately there's nothing you can do about that. Hope I was helpful!

how does Pandora work through Blu-Ray players?

Q. I have a Blu-Ray player with YouTube, Netflix, Blockbuster, and Pandora but I have no idea how to work the Pandora. I click a station and type things in and select them but they don't show up on my tv. Help?


Answer
Pandora works the same on the blu-ray player like on the computer.
First you should make an account. I recommend getting started on your computer and making stations on your computer- it should guide you through it.
Then sign in on your tv. If you're already signed in, you should sign out and sign back in to refresh it.
Next you can make more stations. To make a station you can either type in an artist you like or a song you like. It should show you some songs and you have to choose which one you meant. Then basically Pandora takes that song and finds songs that are similar to it. You can choose if you like a song and if you do it will play it more often. If you don't like the song it won't play it on that specific station. You can skip 6 songs per hour and 12 songs per day.
And that's basically it.

Here's a website about how pandora works:
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/pandora.htm

Answer my question?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As6rHHbD4HoIUsqlrzAJwzTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20101016133815AAT26Cs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Videos not available on youtube app on my Blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment