Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What is the best Blu-ray player software to use?

blu ray player windows 7
 on Mac Blu-ray Player es un vers�til y elegante reproductor de discos y ...
blu ray player windows 7 image



raging_sta


I have a built in Blu-ray player that came with my HP, with Vista. Now I have Windows 7 and today was the first day I have gone to use the Blu-ray player in a bit. I went to watch the new version of Fight Club and it has turned into a no go. What do I do? I've heard I would need software to play it and a bunch of other junk. What's the truth?


Answer
Software should have been included with the drive, or if it was pre-installed, with your computer. It is probably your best solution. Check the manufacturer website. It may have a download. You shouldn't have to buy anything.

What kind of graphics cards can my laptop support? And where can I find some to buy?




Brandon


I have a ASUS A53E-TS52 Laptop Computer Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5GHz, 6GB DDR3, 750GB HDD, Blu-ray Player/DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
I was wondering what graphics cards are compatible and where I can find some?
I am aware of the difficulty of the operation, but I have decided that it is worth it.



Answer
99.9% of the time you cannot swap-out a GPU in a laptop.

EDIT - I found an interesting site that might be of help to you, but I think I would be prohibitively expensive for them to do a one-off just for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Blu-ray player software to use?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment