Friday, November 8, 2013

Will xbox 360s have blu ray players on their next console?

blu ray player game console
 on ... -PlayStation-3-98423-160GB-Video-Game-Console-System-Blu-Ray-Player
blu ray player game console image



fireflame3


I want a blu ray player but I also want an xbox. Will microsoft make an xbox with a blu ray player or should I get a ps3? I'd rather have an xbox because my friends have them and it has better online gaming.


Answer
Very unlikely, blu ray is Sony, and xbox is Microsoft, your gonna have to choose. Or buy a blu ray player separately later.

The CDC is coming to my house to remove mold. What do I need to get out of my house?




pkbellefim


The CDC is coming tomorrow morning to our house to remove mold with some sort of gas filled canisters and we're supposed to stay out of the house for four days. What should I remove from my home to protect it? Should I take my food in the pantry, computers, Blu-ray players, books, TV, plants, pictures, DVDs, video games and consoles, refrigerator or freezer foods, tea bags, clothes, stuffed animals, VHS tapes, medicines, cups, etc.? My entire family will be staying with relatives for the next few days. We're obviously packing the essentials: clothes, toothbrushes, etc. But I'm talking about taking stuff to protect it from the chemicals.


Answer
The CDC? You do realize there is a government shutdown taking place?

In any event, ask the people who come to your house, not us.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will xbox 360s have blu ray players on their next console?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment