Friday, November 8, 2013

How do I watch Blu-ray movies on Windows 7?

blu ray player for windows
 on blu-ray movies of region a, region b and region c
blu ray player for windows image






I recently purchased a brand new MSI A6300 notebook. It comes with a blu-ray player and Windows 7. I have tried to use Intervideo WinDVD 8. But unfortunately, it does not play any BD discs. Supposedly Corel does not support this version of the software anymore.

Are there any alternative programs I can download for free to watch Bluray movies on Windows 7?



Answer
If it has a built in Blue Ray CD/DVD drive you do not need any additional software than what is installed on the laptop. Read the user guide/manual for the laptop section on using the optical drive.

How can i connect my sony blu ray player to the internet through the windows ics?




tristan


I'm trying to connect my sony internet ready blu ray player to the internet through the wifi coming into my laptop, which would come out through an ethernet cable and plug into the ethernet input in the blu ray player. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!


Answer
i had a huge problem with the sony blu ray player, call sony tell them you've tried to connect and you're angry that you haven't fixed it and they'll send you to someone who actually knows what they're doing when they guide you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I watch Blu-ray movies on Windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment