Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How to burn MKV files to a blu ray disc?

blu ray player mkv
 on LG BP 630 3D Blu-ray Player (WiFi,MKV,DIVX-HD,LG -Smart Tv) sehr guter ...
blu ray player mkv image



chimpanze7


Hello, I am trying to burn mkv movies to a blu ray disc so I can play them on blu ray players instead of keeping them on my computer hard drive. (without decreasing the quality of the video.) Also I would like to have a title screen on the disc when it plays. Could anyone explain step by step on how to do so! Thanks!!!


Answer
Please make sure you have a blu-ray burner, DVD burner can't burn blu-ray disc.

And then you can follow this guide, it will show you how to burn files to DVD/Blu-ray disc, this way works pretty well for me.
http://www.freedvdripper.net/how-to-burn-song-photo-data-video-to-dvd-cd-bluray.html
Email me if you need further assistant.

What can I buy that will play any mkv files from my Flash Drive onto the TV?




Mahdi


What can I buy that will play any MKV files from my Flash Drive or external hard drive, onto the TV? I know blu-ray players only play a few mkv files but not all, so what can I buy that will play all of them? Most people tell me just connect my Laptop to the tv, but is there another way? I don't have a Laptop, I like Desktop computers


Answer
I've been using a Western Digital TV Live media player to play such files through my TV for the past several years. It has 2 USB ports that will accept flash drives or external hard drives. It comes with a remote.

Don




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to burn MKV files to a blu ray disc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment: