Thursday, November 7, 2013

How can I connect my Samsung Blu Ray player to the internet?

blu ray player guide
 on ... Blu-ray 3D-ready player. This can be upgraded to play Blu-ray 3D
blu ray player guide image



djb5474


I have a samsung blu ray player that has an ethernet jack to connect to the internet...but my hub is downstairs and running a wire isn't an option. I have wireless throughout the house...is there a way to transmit the wireless signal to *something*, then run the ethernet cable from that to the blue ray player. Thanks. Look forward to hearing some ideas cause now I'm stuck.


Answer
I had the same problem, if you're wireless router is a G series (80211.g) all you need is a range expander. I picked up the Linksys WRE54G which plugs into an electric wall outlet. The WRE54G connects to my 80211.g router wirelessly. The WRE54G has a ethernet port on it that I run into my Blu-Ray player and all works well.

If your Blu-Ray player is a Samsung BDP-1500 you might need two things to enable the BRLive feature. 1: You'll need to update the firmware (see Samsung website for instructions) 2. You'll need to plug in a USB flash drive into the back with at least 1-GB of space (this is required for external storage). All of this should be stated in the users guide, but a lot of people just expect to be able to plug in the ethernet cable and everything "just work", unfortunately it's not that simple.

How can i get mp4 files onto a dvd so my blu ray player can read them?




Bob


I have some videos of my family and they are mp4 files (ex: park.m4v). I want all of these files onto a dvd, I have a bunch of 4.7gb dvds but i don't know how to get my blu ray player to read them. The only thing i have tried is burning the mp4 files onto the dvds.


Answer
Here is a product that enables you burn any videos to DVDs and the guide shows how to get mp4 files onto a dvd. Hope that helps.

http://www.flvtodvdconverter.biz/mp4-to-dvd-converter.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I connect my Samsung Blu Ray player to the internet?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment