Saturday, January 18, 2014

I have a Sony and samsung Australian Blu ray player need to change the DVD Region Code?

blu ray player hacks
 on as one of the major players in the blu ray vs hd dvd format war we ...
blu ray player hacks image



Evon


I live in Australia now moved from the USA I have so many US DVDS I brought 2 blu ray players here how do I change the regional player here so I can watch all my DVDs?


Answer
You may not be able to. However, give this website a try.
www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks Input the make and model number to see if there is a hack. I know the US made ones wont have hack codes, but those sold to other countries may still be hackable.

How do I bypass blu-ray region restrictions?




Marco


I bought the "Breaking Bad" collectors edition on amazon and initially it said "all regions on it." What the site failed to mention is that the season 1 and 5 DVDs are region free but the other ones are all region A. So I was wondering whether anyone knew of any way, preferably without downloading any new programs, to get passed the blu-ray region restriction?
I accidentally typed DVD above but I meant blu-ray there too. Also I should note that I have the trial version of PowerDVD 13 installed and I'm in Belgium (aka region B).



Answer
You can sometimes change the region on your PC's drive but you can only do this a few times before it will becomes permanent.

You might be able to find a hack to get around this limitation.

Otherwise you need a region-free blu-ray player. Yeah, Oppo is nice but at $500 it's a bit pricey. I bought a player from Orei for about $80 which works well enough. It doesn't have some of the features the Oppo has, but it also doesn't cost $500.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a Sony and samsung Australian Blu ray player need to change the DVD Region Code?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment