Saturday, January 18, 2014

How much money can I expect to sell my broken Playstation 3 for?

blu ray player repair
 on Samsung BD C800 Portable Blu Ray Player for Repair Speakers do not ...
blu ray player repair image



suiy_wcs13


I have a Playstation 3 with a broken Blu-Ray player. All other functions work correctly but it will not play Blu-Ray movies or games. The unit is about two years old. It would cost me about $120 to get it repaired.

A friend at work offered to buy it to use as an extra media player but I don't know what a fair asking price is.



Answer
U might be better selling parts to a smaller bussness see what ur mate offer conpare to them then charge ur mate or the bussness more because u can say well someone has offered me this much money if u won't it u have to top it

Why is my blu ray player doing this?




Omnipotent


My lg Blu-ray player says"Hello" when I power it on and won't respond, is there anything I can do to repair it?


Answer
You may need a firm wear update, go to the lg web site download the update and install it into your player, do not stop in the middle of the install but compleate the install before doing anything else....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much money can I expect to sell my broken Playstation 3 for?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment