Friday, January 17, 2014

What do I need to do for my Blu-Ray player to play netflix on my tv?

blu ray player that streams netflix
 on new $99 Netflix streamer in town and it comes with a Blu-ray player ...
blu ray player that streams netflix image



Tianna


I have a Blu-Ray player that I can apparently stream netflix from (instead of like a wii or xbox, etc), but I have a wireless internet connection and a wired connection is required so I'm wondering what I need to do or buy to be able to watch netflix in my upstairs bedroom (router is downstairs). Thanks!


Answer
Easiest way is to connect the bluray to your router but most likely it's too far away. Second option is to get a wireless adapter for the bluray. Refer to the manual to know which ones are compatible. Third option is to use a powerline adapter like these: http://www.amazon.com/Netgear-85Mbps-Powerline-Network-Adapter/dp/B001AZUTCS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1343240502&sr=8-3&keywords=powerline+adapter

What are some of the better Blu Ray players that stream Netflix?




vicjd1


Unfortunately, I currently have the super slow bd-p 1500 blu ray player and I am thinking of upgrading to get Netflix streaming. Thanks!


Answer
At the moment your choices are still somewhat limited, but that will be changing soon. If you want something _right_now_ you'll still be looking at the new Samsung models that load considerably faster. The BDP 1600, which replaced the 1500 model, or there is always a higher up/more expensive Samsung you could get. Or you could go with an LG. I think the Samsung would be a better choice. You could find a 1600 on Ebay for about $185. Walmart sells (online) the model 1590 which is basically a 1600 with a slightly different face to it and sells for $50 less than the 1600 in the stores. They sell for about the same in Ebay.
However, Sony just announced that they will start selling next month a new player that will stream Netflix once they have a firmware upgrade ready later this fall. ($250) No reviews yet on that model as it has just barely been announced. It will probably be similar to their 360 model or perhaps a bit better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I need to do for my Blu-Ray player to play netflix on my tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment