Tuesday, January 14, 2014

what is a streaming media player and how is it different from satellite?

blu ray player hulu netflix
 on ... Blu-ray-Disc-Player-Full-HD-1080p-USB-Streaming-BDP-S185-Netflix-Hulu
blu ray player hulu netflix image



LaCinda


I have direct TV I also have a Blu ray player, I am familiar with Hulu and Netflix but I do not know what the streaming media player is about. Can you give me any information so I can know whether to buy one or not.


Answer
A streaming media player is a device that you connect to your TV via HDMI cable and to your wireless router. It allows you to use things such as Netflix,Hulu Plus, VuDu, YouTube and various others. Examples of streaming media players are:

Roku
Apple TV
Google Chromecast

Game consoles such as PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/One,Nintendo Wii/Wii U also have media streaming capabilities.

You can also stream shows via certain Blu Ray players and wirelessly connected computers.Also newer "smart" TVs let you stream.

Can I download apps on my LG BP325W blu ray player?




C


My new blu ray player didn't have a manual with it to explain anything, and I know nothing about blu ray players. It has Netflix and VUDU on it, but I want to download Hulu plus and Amazon digital download so I can sign in on those accounts on the blu ray player and stream via the TV and not via my Kindle Fire. Is this possible?


Answer
In general services are hard encoded through firmware. Unless LG decides to add Hulu you are probably out of luck. But check the manual ... see the link and download a copy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a streaming media player and how is it different from satellite?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment