Saturday, January 18, 2014

If I buy an older blu ray player with component outputs, will it be able to play HD content or only 480i?

blu ray player analog output
 on In a radical departure from other high definition player designs, the ...
blu ray player analog output image



LinkinLove


I have a 55 inch projection tv with only component cables (no hdmi) and I was wondering if I could still look at hd content through an older blu ray player with component cables, or if the player will only stream at 480i. If thats the case, how can i watch hd content on my tv?


Answer
component is HD. Composite is SD. Both are analog.

How to connect blu ray audio via multi channel analog?




Ethan Fox


can anyone tell me, step by step, how to connect the audio from my samsung blu ray player with multichannel audio outputs to my old yamaha reciever that only has 6 inputs for the multichannel audio option. How do I connect this and what cables do i need?
Thanks!



Answer
If your BluRay player doesn't have the same kinds of audio outputs, you're outa luck.

Really, buy a good modern HDMI capable home theater receiver. New ones start at $200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I buy an older blu ray player with component outputs, will it be able to play HD content or only 480i?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment