Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What is the difference between VLC and Apple DVD Player?

blu ray player macbook
 on Play Blu-ray on Macbook Pro with Aurora Blu-ray Player?
blu ray player macbook image



Colleen


I want to watch a dvd on my macbook(13.3 inch from 2008) and I just want to know which one of these programs is better and which allows me to take screen shots? Also do you think it's a smart choice to buy a blu ray dvd when my only way of watching it is on my laptop? Thank You!!(:


Answer
VLC player is a lightweight video player that plays almost ANY video format, and is a great standby when nothing else works.

Apple DVD player is better if you just want to watch DVD's on your laptop. You can take screenshots with both, just press (Command + Shift + 3) when you are in full-screen mode.

And if you don't have an HDTV then don't worry about getting a blu ray player. It won't do you any good if you don't have anything to hook it up to.

What is the best router for a Macbook, PC, iPod, and Blu-ray player?




Michael


I have a Netgear N300 and I don't have the MacBook yet and my iPod is already slow.


Answer
unless your router is malfunctioning or set up incorrectly it shouldn't matter what brand you have... it doesn't care what devices you use with it... it simply passes tcp/ip traffic around.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between VLC and Apple DVD Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment