Saturday, January 18, 2014

Why can't I play Premium Rush (the movie) in my blu-ray player?

blu ray player is skipping
 on Panasonic DMP-BDT215 3D Blu-Ray Player | eBay
blu ray player is skipping image



William


stupid question but I'm frustrated. I put the blu-ray in my blu-ray player. It goes to the lil 14 sec. video about sony pictures. Then plays an ad for the sony entertainment network. Then plays an ad for ultraviolet. Then it shows a preview for Looper, and then a preview for Total Recall. I assume the main menu should come up now, but a loading type screen with a bunch of right-facing arrows comes up (and loads fully), and then another one does the same thing and it shows the same ads/previews all over again. None of the videos skip so it's not scratched. Just curious if anybody else had this happen or if anyone knows how to fix this. Sorry for the long explanation & thanks for the help.


Answer
See if there's a firmware update available for your Blu-ray player. Go to the manufacturer's web site, to the support section, and look up your model number. See if there's a (newer) firmware update available among the downloads.

Can you turn off the picture on a TV but still play the sound?




Michael


I have a 22' Insignia LCD TV and I like to use my Blu-ray player to listen to music on it, but I'm worried about the picture burning into the TV from certain things being there for a long period of time such as the pause and skip buttons. Is there any way to keep my music playing but have my screen turned off?


Answer
You have nothing to worry about.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why can't I play Premium Rush (the movie) in my blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment