Sunday, March 2, 2014

Help deciding which Blu-ray player to buy?

Q. Today I'm buying the Samsung 32" LN32B460 LCD TV and I want to also purchase a Blu-ray player. I have zero knowledge about them though. Does anyone know of a decent player or a place online I can find a deal on either the TV or the blu-ray player?

It sucks that I missed black Friday but I didn't have the money at the time.
I don't play video games but is it the best deal?

Do they ever have any sales on this item?


Answer
Good Blu-ray player that I would suggest is Panasonic DMP-BD60 and check amazon.com for good deals for both tv and blu-ray player.

what kind of blu-ray player should i buy?




Chris


i am looking for an internal blu-ray player rewriteable that can burn ps3 games for my own use so i dont mess up my orignial copy...if legal. also i need this to be capable of burning two layered disk? i thought i read somewhere that i need that and idk what its called when looking for it . would a used one be worth buying?


Answer
Unfortunately, you cannot reproduce PS3 games, as it is illegal. Search the web for deals for a blu-ray player because I have not heard of a blu-ray player that can burn two-layered PS3 games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help deciding which Blu-ray player to buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment