Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Is there a way to hook up a blu-ray player to my Ipad with Retina Display?

Q. I was wondering if there was a way to hook up a blu-ray player to my Ipad with Retina display? I will be going away to work for 6-7 months and obviously can't take my tv with me. My Ipad with Retina has better resolution then my tv, so I was wondering if there was anything I could buy or do to be able to hook a blu-ray player up to it. Again, bringing my tv is not an option and there is no tv suitable for a blu-ray where I am going.

Thanks in advance for any advice!


Answer
Not directly. The only way is through a device such as a Slingbox, but that may be limited in resolution, plus you need a Blu-Ray player with analog A/V out (and that may be limited to lower resolution for protected content).

But if you are investing in hardware, you likely might be as ahead buying a portable Blu-Ray player that has a built in screen.

Or, if possible, redeem the digital copies for your movies, and play those on your iPad.

netflix on bluray player question?




Dd


ok i have a insignia blu ray player that can connect to Netflix and i was wondering how to change the audio (language) and put in subtitles because its not in the menu so how do i change it?
yeah i looked trough that there was nothing about netflix on it



Answer
The Insignia BD players do not support alternative audio languages. They also do not support subtitles. The following devices support subtitles for streaming movies and TV shows:

PC/Mac
PS3
Wii
Google TV Devices such as Logitech Revue and Sony Internet TV
Boxee Box by D-Link
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch

Netflix does not have a list of devices that support alternative audio on their website. You will need to call customer service to inquire about specific devices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to hook up a blu-ray player to my Ipad with Retina Display?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment