Monday, March 3, 2014

How do I convert SSBB files to video?




Joe Kennin


Ok, I have a program that lets me convert pictures, & I know about what the video bin file is, it's just coordinates & button commands, but I have a question.
If I had an emulator & SSBB for my computer, could I upload the file into the emulator, & record it with HyperCam or something?



Answer
You may try this video converterï¼ E.M. HD Video Converter which can âConverting all videos to HD Video
Convert video and AVCHD to DVD, DivX DVD
Create Blu-ray Folder for PS3 and Blu-ray Playerâ
my friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well for me, I think it well worth the money. If you are interested in it,
You can search this software from here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+HD+Video+Converter&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=
http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm

Is there a working PS3 emulator?




Lord Of Fe





Answer
No and there won't be for quite a long time. Emulation requires hardware that is significantly more powerful than the platform you're trying to emulate.

So if you want to play PS3 games, you're going to have to buy a PS3. They aren't that expensive nowadays when you think about what you're getting for $250:

Controller ($60)
3D blu-ray player w/internet apps ($150)
Oh yeah, plays PS3 games ($40???)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I convert SSBB files to video?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment