Monday, March 3, 2014

Hulu plus on the blu ray player?




Sarah


We recently bought a blu-ray player that was hooked up to the internet with Netflix, Vudu, Hulu Plus, etc. I got on Hulu Plus on my laptop and it had all sorts of shows, but when I looked for them on the Hulu Plus that was built into the player, none of them were there. Why is this, and can I change it? Please help, we are a family of blondes and we are confused.


Answer
A large segment of Hulu+ content is only available from the PC. Hulu must obtain permission for every show they make available non-PC devices. Your only option is to connect the laptop to a television.

I have a Vizio Blu ray player with built in wifi and internet apps but hulu plus isn't showing?




moore_mick


According to the online website they have now added hulu to the list of internet apps but on my player itself hulu is no where to be seen and I have no clue how to find it or add it to my blu ray player. Any ideas?


Answer
Hulu Plus is a subscription service. Have you read your manual?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hulu plus on the blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment