Sunday, December 15, 2013

Google TV or Samsung Smart TV?

blu ray player qwerty remote
 on Zeki Android Media-Streaming Wi-Fi Box w/QWERTY Remote
blu ray player qwerty remote image



jose


ok i want to buy a TV for my birthday but i dont know wether to buy the sony tv powered by google or the samsung smart tv. i like the google tv better but im afraid its only 60hz refresh and the samsung is 120hz?


Answer
I was in the same position as you, the Samsung Smart TV had very poor web performance and most the apps did not function with their supplied QWERTY remote. I ended up buying the Sony EX723 LED/LCD from Best Buy with the Google Blu-ray player. This way I got a great 120Hz TV but with the Google Blu-ray player I got the all the features that the Google TV has but in a blu-ray player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Google TV or Samsung Smart TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment