Wednesday, December 18, 2013

how do I hook up a home theatre system to a blu ray player samsung bd-c5500c?

blu ray player samsung
 on ... Price Deals Samsung Bd-C5500 1080P Blu-Ray Disc Player on Sale | PRLog
blu ray player samsung image



Ryan B


I want to get my dad a surround sound system for Christmas but I am having trouble finding a good one with a blu-ray player under $200. So I figured since we already have a blu-ray player we could hook up a surround sound system to it. But it is harder then I thought, I have been looking all over the internet and cannot find how to do it. Can anybody help me?


Answer
Connect HDMI from blu-ray player to TV for video then optical cable from Blu-ray player to Home Theater System for audio.

Is it possible to use a samsung tv remote on a samsung blu ray player?




NeedsMoreC


I have a samsung television, and I just recently purchased a samsung blu ray player, is it possible to use the tv remote for the blu ray player instead of using two separate ones?


Answer
If my experience is an indicator, the answer is definitely yes. You should see recording controls somewhere on the remote for that purpose. I have a Samsung HDTV and an older upscaling Samsung DVD player, and the TV remote works the DVD player just fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do I hook up a home theatre system to a blu ray player samsung bd-c5500c?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment