Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Blu-Ray movie keeps freezing or stopping a little when I'm trying to play the movie?

blu ray player keeps freezing samsung
 on ... Notebook, NX1000 Smart Camera, 40
blu ray player keeps freezing samsung image



Chris


I have a Samsung BD-D5700 Blu-Ray Player and it has already been upgraded (firmware or software).

I bought the blu-ray movie from Amazon.

All my other blu-ray movies DO NOT DO THIS...I don't know what's up with this one?

It cannot be fake, bootleg, because the movie came with a code for the digital copy.



Answer
the disk is likely defective or has some form of damage, you probably should try it in another player or exchange

I have a Samsung Blu Ray player, BD-P2550, and it keeps freezing or doesnt play disk at all!?




TMontet18


I have updated latest firmware, still not working properly, any suggestions?


Answer
If you have checked your discs to be sure they are free of scratches, then my next guess would be that your spindle is going out. The spindle is the motor that spins the discs. It is usually the first thing to fail on a DVD or Blu Ray player.

Unless it's a very expensive player, you would be better off just getting a new one. You will be charged at least $100 to have it fixed. For another $50 you can buy a new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My Blu-Ray movie keeps freezing or stopping a little when I'm trying to play the movie?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment